Get Well Gift Baskets Can Work Wonders
Get Well Gift Baskets are a wonderful gift for that person who is laid up for a time due to an illness or surgery or even an extended hospital stay. Bringing someone a gift shows what kind of friend or family member you are and that you care about someone else enough to bring them something. Bringing someone a gift basket shows that you put some thought into what the person is going through and what the person enjoys doing or likes to have. Get Well Gift Baskets almost always have a get well message or them on them and a personal touch or item that shows that you know the person well.
A gift basket can be simplistic and easy to create. It is easy to keep a theme around a gift basket with one or two main items in it. For personal get well gift baskets you can simply add a few of your loved ones favorite goodies or treats, or a couple of small items that make them happy.
For the personal touch you can add a few items that you know the recipient will recognize. An example might be a few items from a trip or favorite place of your loved one such as sea shells, drink umbrellas, a picture or a postcard. Another thing you can add to make it personal to the recipient is to just add a couple of their favorite snacks or sweet candies to the get well gift basket. Whatever you choose to add to the main basket just make it fun, upbeat and personal to the person you are giving it to.
Examples of quick and easy Get Well Gift Baskets:
- A Get Well Gift Basket of your loved ones favorite flowers arranged in a bouquet
- A gift basket with a stuffed puppy or bear with an arm in a sling and favorite flowers
- Get Well Gift Baskets of get well items such as Campbells chicken soup, bon bons or favorite cookies, snack crackers, word seek book with a dicitonary, cherry cough drops, and you can add a stuffed bear or other favorite stuffed animal
- A Fruit basket with pears, oranges and strawberries arranged in a beautiful way and some chocolate covered pretzels or chocolate dipped pretzels
- A Chicken noodle soup gift basket can include Campbells chicken noodle soup, water crackers, a cup of soup mug with get well sayings on it, favorite jelly belly jelly beans, get well candies, a stress free squishy ball, and a word search book
- A Fruit and nut basket with one or two fruits such as apples and oranges and a few bags of favorite gourmet nuts like pistachios, smoked almonds, wonderful cashews, savory spicy almonds, sweet candied almonds, or salty mixed nuts
- Cookies on a stick get well gift baskets go over well for the person who loves a certain kind of cookie, or you can use sugar cookies with fun shapes and get well messages written in frosting.
- A chocolate dipped fruit gift basket can mean a lot to your loved one. You can use chocolate dipped cherries, strawberries, apple slices or whatever fruit you can come up with.
- A Fresh Fruit and Cookies gift basket can include fresh fruits such as pears and strawberries and sugar cookies with get well messages on them.
Get Well Gift Baskets can be that perfect gift for your friend or family member who is in for a long stay in the hospital or confined to their bed. They will love your thoughtful gift and it will give them something to look at and remember you by when they are otherwise getting back to better health.